Rob Mention In David Cronenberg’s Indiewire Interview

David Cronenberg says Robert Pattinson surprises him as an actor, just like Viggo Mortensen. Many wondered if how “Twilight” star Robert Pattinson and director David Cronenberg would mesh, particularly on a project as talky as “Cosmpolis,” which requires a confident and compelling leading man. But as it turns out, Cronenberg had a great time working with the young actor and has nothing but praise for the rising star.

“I really think he’s a terrific actor. He’s extremely inventive. He surprised me every day on ‘Cosmopolis’ with the nuances and things that he did which were unexpected. Of course I was very familiar with the dialogue and yet he would surprise me,” Cronenberg enthused. “And I thought, this is a guy who I would like to work with some more, which is how I felt with Viggo Mortensen. When you find an actor who surprises you everyday, you figure, he could do it some more with a completely different role in a completely different movie.”

Read the rest of the interview at the Source!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert's interview with The Standard -January 19th

Kristen to be honored at the Sundance Institute on opening night of the Sundance festival