“Cosmopolis” Producer Martin Katz Mentions Rob In His Interview With ‘Real Style New York’ Magazine

101612-sexiest-men-pattinson-350-256x425

Martin Katz is not only the chair of the Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television, he is also most recently the producer of widely-released films, A Dangerous Method and Cosmopolis starring Robert Pattison.

RS: Fast forward 20 years and now you are making huge movies. After Spider there were a few and then A Dangerous Method and Cosmopolis with Robert Pattinson .

MK: I don’t know if it is a scandal. I think it was great for us and the movie that Rob was interested in making that type of move at this time. I think he is great in the movie and he will bring a new type of audience to David’s world.

RS:What’s next for the ever evolving Martin Katz?

MK: I have two things that I am excited about. I am working on my fourth collaboration with David Cronenberg called Maps To The Stars. It is an absurdist comedy about the entertainment business. We hope to be able to work with many of the people we have worked with before including Rob Pattinson.

To read entire interview click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert's interview with The Standard -January 19th

Kristen to be honored at the Sundance Institute on opening night of the Sundance festival