New fan pic of Kristen and friends at the Nashville Airport -June 13, 2013


Nbd she was totally cool and I have a ton of respect for her attitude @leahnoelll@jeansandteeshirts @jessicaaskinner@kerathebear she's just a rad chick that has a solid career.

 

She is really nice! I tattooed her. 
Dope. What she got?: Hint 1: it's black ��
She is really nice. And the guys at the shop had to tell me what movies she was in. So to me she was just a normal girl. But none the less she was very sweet and laughed at my jokes. And that is my favorite !!  Real. Haha. Who gets temp tattoos. Noone !!!!



"***Pride & Glory Tattoo Nashville,Tn*** #kristenstewart #tattoo #nashville #nashvegas #tattoos #twilight"

Love her. She's is the most real down to earth individual we have had the pleasure of meeting .
                         
                         At Airport:

Yep! That's twilight's Kristen Stewart at the Nashville airport! She was trying to take a piece of wood on the plane? And yes, I went up to her an asked her if she was who she was! #kristenstewart #nashville #airportsighting




Source/Via | Source/Via | Source/Via

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert's interview with The Standard -January 19th

Kristen to be honored at the Sundance Institute on opening night of the Sundance festival